Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged by Alesa again..

Alesa


1. What's the relationship of you and her/him?met her in college and she is my senior.

2. Your 5 impressions towards her/him?Impression ya: Funny, outgoing, always cheerful, crazy and HSM fan like me.

3. The most memorable things she/he have said to you: Come let's collect all HSM stickers

4. The most memorable things she/he had done for you: help me when I have problems.

5. If she/he became your lover, you will: Hmm...lover ar...cannot lah....I'm not lesbian. Haha..

6. If she/he become your enemy, you will: forgive and love her. God says Love your enemies.

7. If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on: Well, just be herself is the best.

8. If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...bcoz I'm too irritating to her. Hahaha......

9. The most desirable thing to do on him/her is? Always crack lame jokes or maybe dance crazyly to make her happy.

10. The overall impression of him/her is...erm...well...she make me happy.

11. How do you think the people around you feel about you?friendly, cheerful, out-going, talkative and crazy. I think....haha...

12. The character of you for yourself is? A lazy person and a dreamer.

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is? being slow. yeah....i'm always slow in catching up with wat my friends are talking about. Haha...and i'm always slow in reactions. Haha...

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is? a singer and songwriter someday.

15. For the people who c.are about you and likes you, say something about them.

You all are my great friends. When i'm down, you all will be always right by my side. No matter what happened or what i did wrong please forgive me. When you need help or anything I'm always right by ur side to listen to you and help you too.

Ten people to tag:

1. Leong Eng kor
2. Jia shen (RBS pa)
3. Esther Liew
4. Esther Wee
5. Jon Chiew
6. Kee Ken
7. Yang Jiew (Camp Rock Friend)
8. Amanda (Camp Rock Friend)
9. Lemuel
10. Sue Ann

Is no.3 (Esther Liew) a male or female?oF courSe is a female

How will no.9 (Lemuel) react if he/she found out that his/her cell phone is lost? I guess he will be superly shocked

If no.7 (Yang Jiew) and no.10 (Sue Ann) were together, would it be a good thing?Hmm... I think for friends should be ok la. Well...if they want to have "jie di lian" is not a problem. Haha...

How about no.5 (Jon Chiew) and no.8 (Amanda)? Well I don't know.

What is no.1 (Leong Eng kor) studying about?Not sure.

Is no.4 (Esther Wee) single?she's pretty! But not sure whether she is couple or single.... XD

Say something about no.6 (Kee Ken)? He is the brother bear. Haha...he is a nice guy. Yeah...

No comments: