Friday, March 20, 2009

Tagged by Abigail

Rule:The answers to the questions below must be based on what is happening now.

1. Where is your cell phone – At home.
2. Your hair - Brownish
3. Your father -went out
4. Your favorite thing - definately music
5. Your dream last night-I was very tired so i sleep through.
6. Your favorite drink - Watermelon juice
7. Your dream goal - To be a singer, actress or even a song writer.
8. The room you are in - I'm not in the room I'm in my father's shop.
9. Your fear – Ghost movies, darkness and also lightning
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - Well, serve God with my voice.
11. Muffins – Yummy
12. One of your wish list items - Wish that I could have more comments on my youtube.
13. Where you grew up - Home, Mentakab,Pahang, Malaysia and still am
14. The last thing you did – Posting my covers on Youtube but fail to upload it.
15. What are you wearing - my mum knitting blouse and faded jeans
16. Your TV – SONY
17. Your pets – I don't have a pet.
18. Your computer – My DELL laptop
19. Your life – There’s always the ups & downs well as long as I'm happy I could take the challenge.
20. Your mood - Frustating because I can't upload the song.
21. Missing someone - Yeah my friends. haha...I miss them so much. Can't wait for college to start.
22. Your car - I don't have a car and I haven't got my driving licence.
23. Favorite store – BORDERS, MPH, POPULAR, SPEEDY, CD stores, YAMAHA
24. Your summer – I guess in Malaysia most of the time it’s like summer…hehehe
25. Your favorite color(s) - Baby pink, baby blue, white, purple
26. When was the last time you laughed - I laughed everyday
27. When was the last time you cried - Last year.
28. Last person who emailed you - Ms. Jamela
29. Your favorite food - Curry chicken
30. A place you would rather be right now - Germany

I'll tagged 8 people:

Jia Shen (RBS pa)
Wai Khoon (MCKL pa)
Sue Ann Ong
Jung Hye Kyung
Esther Liew
Simon Sim
Esther Wee
Jonathan Chiew

No comments: