Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TAGGED by Abigail


Well today I've been tagged by Abigail a friend from Malaysia of course.So I'm going to tagged as many friends as I can to continue this friendship tagged post.-BEGIN COPY-This is the easy way and the fastest way to :
1. Make your Authority Technocratic explode.
2. Increase your Google Page Rank.
3. Get more traffic to your blog.
4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :
1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.
2. Put your own blog name and link.
3. Tag your friends as much as you can.
1. Picturing of Life
2. Juliana’s Site
3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.
4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space
5.My Family is my Life
6. The Simple Life of a Baghag
7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today
8. House Everything
9. The Creativity in Me
10. Travel and Photography
11. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
12. You Are My Sunshine
13.Song to Remember
14. Super Blog
15. Philiippine Tv Marathon
16.Simply Blue
17. Breaking the Boundaries
18. Top Five
19. A Simple Life
20. Simple Happy Life
21. Things That Matter Most
22. Business Matters
23. Amiable Amy
24. Beyond Photography
25. Cookie's Corner
26. VivienZone
27. sai
28. aBiGaiL's Blog
29. Life of the Disney Girl


Tag:

Cass Latte Raey Jie
Jia Shen (RBS pa)
Wai Khoon
Sue Ann Ong
Amanda (Camp Rock friend)
Venus
Alesa

Have fun tagging. Haha....

1 comment:

Cassey Raey said...

dint know i was tag until today XD