Monday, September 7, 2009

I met my senior in Alpha welcoming Dinner...actually not really senior haha..and met some new friends

Lolz...is so fun to meet ShimRon again. Is had been ages since I met him. Haha...i was so shock to see him in well i dunno how to say haha...in his house or something because of the Alpha welcoming dinner. So...we chatted and chatted because it has been a long time and we had many things to talk. He even had a psycho group haha....they are all so hillarious. I remember that time he met me he shaked my hand until so long and hard. haha...is so funny. I'm feel like I had an electric shock onto my hand. Haha...and you know how funny it is.



I get to know Melissa, Joycelyn i guess and oh no i forgot her name..while the guys will be Leon, Alvin, Derick and JOnathan. Haha...they are all great people. Derick, you talk with him for very long becoz he has so many things or stories to tell about which makes you want to hear more. Haha...Leon is very quiet but always smiling. Alvin, kind of funny also i remember when he get a honeydew from Rachel everyone got jealous becoz his one is more special becoz all of us get watermelon. haha...Jonathan is very quiet so I never really get to talk to him also. Haha...




Melissa is a sweet girl. She is a great person who is smiling all the time. great to know her. Joycelyn is cool. She is so funny and fun to be with. They are all great girls. I'm looking forward to see everybody again. Haha...






I took pictures with Melissa and ShimRon




here it is :








Melissa and I
ShimRon and I

1 comment:

Cassey Raey said...

very nice....=)....so nice now evertime can come online huh ?? =P and someone fasih dalam bahasa melayu...XD