Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Got scolded in front of the A levels' students

I shouldn't have come early to college yesterday. My lecturer just burst out at me when I was talking to a few of my friends from A levels'. She was scolding me about the tap wasn't turn off because there was no water on tuesday so somebody might have forgotten to turn off the tap. It wasn't my fault actually although is everyone's fault. If she wants to scold just wait until everyone to come first only scold. Actually my mood was really happy that day and yeah she made my day I was not in the mood during class everything that another lecturer taught didn't get into the head. Everything was blank and I couldn't even understand what is she telling us about. *sighs* i seriously need to ask my lecturer to explain the notes again.

Well...i dun want to talk about the lecturer who scold me anymore. The more I say about her the more angry I get. So I want to stop talking about that. So, yesterday during break time at about 7pm I went down and play basketball along with my coursemates Wai Khoon (papa) and Jian Shi (Uncle) shhh....dun let Jian shi know that I call him uncle afterwards he kill me..haha...anyways I really have fun teasing him.

Guess what I got the HSM 3 songs from the internet. It is seriously so nice. My favourite song was "Right Here, Right now", "Can I have this dance", "High School Musical" and "The night to remember" . I seriously can't wait for the movie to be out on cinemas. Quickly...come 24th october. Haha....as usual I'm totally a big fan of HSM. Even my friends called me disney girl. haha...because everything is so disney. I have done a video clip of HSM 3 i know is fujisakura8906's production but it's actually my nickname on youtube. haha...hope you like it.






Enjoy! Hehe...

No comments: