Friday, October 3, 2008

Tagged by Alesa

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things / habits / little known facts about yourself.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits / things / little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.NO TAG backs!


1) I am totally in love with Disney movies.

2) I love to make movie clips.

3) I love to make blends.

4) I love to eat McDonald ice-cream with french-fries.

5) I dance like crazy at home.

6) I don't care where am I, I just continue singing.

7) Dun really like to study but if it is my subject i love to go on doing.

8) I'm a dreamer.

9) Burst into a made up song but doesn't really know how to use words to compose songs (weird huh? can made up a silly song but when comes to composing song can't even do it)

10) Scared to be left in a dark place.

11) Easy to get bullied.

12) I act and sing to sleep.

13) Can be crazy with friends .

14) Talks in sleeps.

15) Emotional person although didn't show it...

Ten person i tagged

Ong Sue Ann
Joanna
Kee Ken (Brother Bear)
Leong Eng kor
Esther Liew
Esther Wee
Jon Chiew
Daphne Wee
Jia Shen (RBS pa)
Wai Khoon (MCKL pa)

No comments: