Saturday, October 4, 2008

My best friend house.

Guess what? I went to my best friend's house on Tuesday. I had so much fun in her house although it is so bored there. We have a lot of things to talk about as we didn't meet for so long already. She used to have curly hair but she straighten her hair and it did look nice on her but she is still herself. Haha...miss her so much. We started talking about our college life and of course guys....haha...but nothing much about guys bcoz we are more to guy celebrities.

We watch Camp Rock together. Haha..it's like my 7th time watching it. Sorry I'm too in love with Camp Rock. So after watching it we suddenly think of writing a fanfic with them inside along with Jesse McCartney, Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus, Sara Paxton and many many more. I dunno. It's just a made up fanfic. I'm protraying as Keira Desiree Jonas which is Jonas brothers' sister haha....crazy huh and my best friend protraying as my sister as usual.

No comments: