Monday, October 20, 2008

WE ROCK! MALAYSIAN CAMP ROCK!


50 campers along with celebrities, Ean and Nat.


CAmp ROck





Yuszen and I












(from left) Me, Keshika, and Amanda.














(from the back to the front from left) Joshua, Albert, Maneesha, Jessica, Raja, Ravyna, Azliyana, me and Yuszen.












Yang Jiew playing the keyboard











Nat



















JD and Uno





Moots











Nor Fatimah and Audi Mok
















(From the left) Keshika, Yang Jiew, Me, Azliyana, and Amanda with our Mickey Mouse headphones.








Crazy group in Camp Rock!
Syok sendiri....
(From left) Ian, Amanda, Azliyana, Keshika,me and Yang Jiew.







Linda Jasmine and I










Me and Suki
Yang Jiew and I
More pictures to come

1 comment:

kumiko said...

what is up, gurl?
how are you?
i am fine... just finish exams and getting back the results and is sort of not what i had expected it to be.
but i will try my best in next year exams. take care!!!!

hope you could get that guy that you were singing about. haha.... go for it. support you!