Friday, September 26, 2008

Camp Rock to no-go to GO....

Guess what? I'm going to our Malaysian one and only Camp Rock. At first was Camp Rock is no-go but hitz.fm called me on on Monday. My heart leapt for joy when they ask me for my address so that they can send it to Disney Channel so that Disney can send me all the details about the camp. I seriously can't wait to go. It's like a dream come true. I told my friends Alesa and Irene about that because they were beside me when hitz.fm called. I was in Alesa's house for a slumber party. Her mother gave us a lot of food to eat until Irene and I got so full. This is so much fun. I was so happy about it I get to go a music camp to get to know more about music and sharing with to everyone in the camp which have the same interest. I'm going to have a lot of friends there. They only choose 50 people for the camp. So...you need to audition to get in. I got in. Camp Rock is going to be the nicest camp I going to go this year.












Demi and Joe. Aren't they sweet together??


















Nick, Joe, Demi and Kevin...love them lots...





Not only I get to go to Camp but I get to see my favourite host Azura Zainal. The girl who hosted Disney Buzz in Disney Channel along with Jien but sadly couldn't see Jien. Haha....i like them both a lot but only one of them are coming for Camp Rock. I'll get to see Suki the one million winner of 2006 who sings the Camp Rock song This is Me in Malay which is Siapa Ku. That is my favourite song in Camp ROck. She is really good and I like her. She is same age as me and I was hoping to meet and I actually going to meet her in October. I seriously can't wait. Everything is just like a dream but the only thing now is i hope that it won't fall on the day of my class. Please Lord I know you are kind and I really want to go to this Camp.














Jien and Azura my favourite host. ^_^


Suki the million dollar baby. Love her voice...wish that my voice is as nice as hers.
Haha....yesterday my friend named Amanda wants to record her voice to join in the contest to go Camp Rock. So....she sang the song "Start of Something New" and she needs a partner. So...it happened that Shim Rong was there so they both sang. Shim Rong was really good but as for Amanda she really has to practice more. All the best Amanda. Alex on the other hand loves the song "This is Me" he kept on calling me to play it over and over again . I gave him listen to my singing the one I recorded to send it to the audition. So...he gave opinion about it. I know is a little bit pitchy that's why I really need vocal classes. haha...so I need to train up my voice in order to make my voice better. Well....I'm a girl who really loves singing and love to use my songs to make people happy or maybe even draw people to the Lord if I could.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.