Friday, December 19, 2008

Adore rocks....

Lolz...i'm getting crazy with my friends in Kuala Lumpur Baptist Church. They are having a great evanglistic meeting which is Adore. I met a lot of new friends and I had a great time chatting with them although it is very tiring because I'm helping out as a volunteer. Haha....i had a lot of fun. Alesa and I met Venus there and also my Malacca Camp friends Jon and Sam Mok. I can't believe I met them in KLBC. I miss them so much. It's like 5 years I had never met Sam at least I met Jon in my RBS mission trip. I been asking people to put the registration form into the box and ask them to get a chop. I was busy working and didn't notice that somebody stole the glow-in-the-dark stick. I totally felt bad about it but accidents do happen but I'm glad that many of them made it. The hall was actually quite full and I think that the performance was superb everyone had done their best in making the show nice and entertaining and most important that we managed to reach out to people. It is totally good to see people accepting christ. I'm really happy that Venus has accepted the Lord as his Saviour. Thank God for that.

Haha... I met a guy named Cameron...which he says himself Cameron Highlands... haha...well he is kind of nice and funny too. We started chatting with each other before we start our work. All the ushers wears a green Adore T-shirt and the t-shirt is a bit too big for me I should have just take S size instead of M. I miss the front of the performance bcoz I have to make sure everyone puts in the registration form in the box. Alesa was having fun putting on the glow-in-the-dark sticks onto her hand and neck. Haha...it's so much fun to see everyone's happy faces.

Packing all the goodie bags it's really fun too. Lillian, Alesa and I were checking all the goodie bags one by one and adding the drinks into the goodie bags but guess what it is not enough for the people who come for the Adore and we gave them a key-chain cross because we are out of goodie bags.

After everything, everyone shaked hands and wished everyone Merry Christmas and I wish Merry Christmas to Venus and Esther Ong. Venus was so funny he shaked my hand like I got and electric shock. Haha....he is such a funny guy like we have been friends for years like that. It is always great to make new friends. By the way, I got a christmas present from Jo Pa. Haha....it's a beautiful bracelet. I like it. Thanks to Jo Pa. I dun really have bracelets so I'm happy to have it. Thanks to Jo Pa a million times. haha...

Venus fetch Alesa, Esther and I back to our home. Haha...it is considered my 3rd home. You know why? I'm in Alesa's house and I've been staying quite fequent. I feel bad actually to trouble her mum to come and pick me up from Pandan Jaya Lrt station and so do trouble her to cook for me too. Haha...I really enjoyed myself in Adore and I'm happy that many people came for it.

ADORE ROCKS!!

No comments: