Wednesday, December 24, 2008

So the Drama Chapter 2 (Continued) The Boys.

Daniel Andrew Gabel

A party! It’s been a long time I had never been to a party. It was full of people in the house. It’s such a nice place to hang out. Well, I wonder I will meet that drama girl there. Well, who cares as long as I have fun. I took a drink from the table and suddenly Annabelle came to hug me from the back. She is such a beautiful girl and she is my best friend too. I wish that she could be my girlfriend someday.

“Hey, handsome. How was your day?” Annabelle gave me a peek on the cheek.

“Well, I’m okay. Just that a lot of things need to work on.” I replied, smiling at her.

“Hey…where is my present?” she asked, helding out her hand.

“Erm…oh, I forgot to bring it.” I joked.

“Oh…then you are kick out of this party.”

“Come on, I’m just joking. Here it is. Happy birthday.” I held out a present wrapped with cute hearts wrapping paper.

“Aww…thanks.” She said, hugging me. “Well, got to go. I need to serve other people. Hope you don’t mind. I’ll come and find you later.”

“Don’t worry, I totally understand.”

She left me alone in the crowd which I’m not very familiar with. Although, I’m popular it’s hard to click with those popular guys out there. I just couldn’t stand their attitude. I just like being me. Simple and nice, don’t need be such a show off. Well, actually I wanted to confess my love to Annabelle today but she is too busy. I hope I could do it later when I meet her. I just need to do it.

“Hey, buddy. What’s up?” Ryan stood next to me, taking a drink too.

“Well, nothing much. Just daydreaming now. Aren’t you suppose to meet the girl named Cole or something?”

“It’s Nicole not Cole, okay.”

“Whatever.”
“Ryan! There you are. I was looking all over for you.” Nicole grabbed a hold of Ryan’s arm.

“Sorry, Nic. Oh, by the way, this is my friend Daniel. Daniel this is Nicole.” Ryan introduce Nicole to me.

She was a sweet girl that’s why Ryan likes her a lot. Uh-oh…I’m going to hear him saying his story about he being with Nicole today. Totally gonna get tired of him talking about her and I really need earplugs before I sleep because he will be telling me everything before he sleeps.



Ryan Nicholas James

Well, I met the most amazing girl tonight and managed to dance with her. Her eyes were so beautiful and I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She has two best friends which is Vanessa and Alyson. They are cute too.

“Aly, why don’t you go and dance?” Nicole asked, smiling at her friend who was sitting alone at the corner.

“Well, I don’t have a partner.” Alyson replied her.

“Hello…who says you don’t have a partner?” Anders asked. “May I have this dance with you, princess?”

“Ehem…I just can’t stand you siblings. Couldn’t you just stop acting like a couple?”

“Well…it’s fun you know.”

“Yeah…and besides I don’t like any girls to stick to me. So..I can say that Aly is my girlfriend.”

“Haha…very funny.”

Nicole was so cute when she made a face because she was annoyed with Alyson and Anders who were acting like couples whereas they are actually siblings. Daniel on the other hand was waiting for his time to confess his love to his beautiful Annabelle which I don’t like that girl at all. Couldn’t stand her attitude. Why can’t she be like Nicole, Alyson or Vanessa? Sometimes, I need to dig Daniel’s eyes to see what kind of girl she is.

“Excuse me, Aly! Aren’t you suppose to be in the kitchen cleaning the dishes?” Annabelle asked, glaring at Alyson.

“Why won’t you just leave Aly alone, Ms. High Almighty?” Anders and Nicole said at the same time.

“Well, she is supposed to be cleaning it because it is her job.”

“Shut up! Ms. High Almighty! I think you need to look at yourself in the mirror before ordering people to do it for you.” I shouted, putting one of my arm around Nicole’s shoulder.

“Who are you to scold me?” Annabelle asked, flipping her hair to the back.

“Well, I’m Ryan. Nicole’s friend and Nicole’s friends are my friends too while Nicole’s enemies are my enemies too. So…would you mind to leave us alone to enjoy the party.”

“Ahh…” she gasped and went off.

“Oh…you are such a bomb, Ryan.” Nicole hugged me and gave a peek on my cheek.

I felt like I was in heaven. Did Nicole just peek me on my cheek? Oh…that’s so great.

“Well, thanks Ryan but I still need to wash up the dishes. Got to go.” Alyson flashed a smile at me.

“You don’t have to do it, Aly.” Anders said, pulling her arm.

“I have to or else I won’t get any allowance for the whole week.”

“Well, alrite then. I’ll help you.”

“Anders, it’s okay. You stay put and enjoy yourself in the party, okay. I can managed it.”

“But…”

“No more buts, Anders.”

Alyson went off while Anders went to his friends. Now, it’s left Nicole and I sitting side by side at the nearby table.

“Erm…so...what do you want to do now?” she asked, smiling.

“Come on, let’s go and dance. May I?” I stood up and held out my hand.

“Sure.”

She put her hand on mine and I led her to the dance floor. We danced and danced together with other couples.

1 comment:

Jung Hye Kyung said...

It is so sweet and cute.. Cant wait for your next chapter.. But i still can't believed that you actually wrote it. Way to go girl! Well, buck up ya!!! Muazzh!

XOXO,

Hye Kyung