Saturday, December 20, 2008

So the Drama (chapter 2) The girls.

Alyson Danielle Froebel


“Aly…look over here?” my brother Anders said, holding a video camera, filming me.

“Anders…stop with your video taping.” I replied, covering the lens of his video camera.

“Oh, come on, Aly. You have a great voice and you know that. Come on, just sing one song. Please…” making his puppy dog eyes as he knows that my heart will be softened.

“Alright! Alright!” I said it with a sighed.

“So…what song are you going to sing?”

“Erm…I’ll sing “Who Will I be” by Demi Lovato.”

“Okie Dokie! Sing it.”

I started singing and my brother Anders was videotaping it. Singing has been my passion since I was a very young girl. Anders is always a kind brother to me although he is not really my real brother because we are from the same father not the same mother. Both of my parents are dead while Anders left his mum and he has a spoilt sister named Annabelle. Well, life is like hell staying in this house because of Anders’ mum, Connie and also Annabelle. They were always treat me like a servant. Well, I know my life is like Cinderella but luckily I only have one stepsister but she is not ugly but pretty. All the guys in my school fell in love with her.

“ALYSON! COME AND CLEAN THE KITCHEN NOW!” Connie shouted from the top of her voice.

“COMING!” I stopped singing.

“Why does she always treat you like that? And I’m in the middle of videotaping an awesome video of you singing.” Anders groaned as he was pissed off with his mother.

“Well, don’t worry, Anders! Is not like I’m going to go or something. I can sing anytime and you can record it.” I said, cheering him up.

“ALYSON!”

“Coming!”

I went down to do the cleaning. Connie was glaring at me for being late. She ordered me to clean it nicely because Annabelle’s bunch of friends are coming for her birthday party today.

“After cleaning, I want you to help Annabelle to put on her best dress for her birthday. She is going to be the main princess today. So, I don’t want her to be sad or anything.” Connie said, giving me instructions.

“Yes, Mum.” I replied, taking the broom and sweeping the floor.

“Good and I expect everything to be clean in a few minutes.”

Connie went off while Anders coming in with the video camera and videotaping me again. He smiled and helping to cheer me up with his crazy sense of humour in order to make me happy.

“Let’s give a big hand for our soon to be star Alyson Danielle Froebel.” Anders joked.

“Shut up! Anders Damian Froebel.” I covered his video camera’s lens. “Can you see that I’m working?”

“Hey, this is cool. I can even do a debut of “The Cinderella Story.”

“Don’t be silly, Anders. I’m not suitable to be filmed, okay.”

“I’m serious. You are so perfect for this film. Besides, it is a true story. It should not be called “The Cinderella Story” it should be named “Alyson! The Cinderella!”

I took the broom and hit him playfully. He ran and laughed with his video camera. We both had a fun time while Annabelle stood at the corner and jealousy was shown on her face. Anders had never treated her as good as me that’s why.

“Hurry up! Scumbag! Help me to do my hair.” Annabelle called me.
Anders glared at her as he couldn’t stand his sister treating me like that.

“Why can’t you just do it yourself? Ms. High Almighty!” Anders snarled.

“Mind your own business, loser!” Annabelle replied

“What did you say? Loser? Look yourself in the mirror before you say me.”

“Guys, stop it okay. Anders, I’m okay with it. Annabelle, let’s go upstairs and I’ll do your hair.” I quickly calm them down before the things gets worst.

I helped Annabelle to tie her up with mermaid braids to make her more prettier. I accidentally pulled it to hard and she let out a shriek and her long fingernails scratched my hand. Blood was flowing out from my left hand.

“Don’t you know it is painful, scumbag?” She said, glaring at me.

“Sorry, I’ll do it softly.” I replied, controlling my pain of my left hand.

At last it was done, Annabelle looked very prettier than usual. Sometimes, I really envy her. She has smooth skin while me my skin are as rough as the sand. I stood there looking at her.

“What are you staring? Get to work! You need to finished everything up before everyone comes.”

“Oh…okay.”

*******



Nicole Anastacia Wyatt


I put on my favourite white dress that I just bought not long ago. I was invited to Annabelle’s birthday party and besides Ryan is invited too how great is that. Well, I know I don’t really like Annabelle but Ryan, Vanessa , Matthew and Alyson is there. So, I need to go no matter what or else I’ll get punch by Vanessa and Alyson. I don’t really like Annabelle, she loves to order people to do things and I really pity Alyson who has a sister like that.

“Come on, Nic! I need to get to work now. So…we have to go now!” Mum knocked on my door.
“Alright, mum! I’m coming.” I replied, fixing my hair and putting light makeup.

“Hurry up, little princess! You won’t want to be late for the party.”

“Alright! How do I look , mum?”

“Perfect as usual.”

I went into the car and mum drove the car towards Annabelle’s house. The party lights were on. I was so beautiful that I couldn’t take my eyes off of the pretty lights. I gave my mum a peek on the cheek and walk towards Annabelle’s house. There were so crowded as it was her sweet 16 birthday.

“NIC!” Vanessa and Alyson shouted, waving at me.

“Hey, gals! Sorry that I’m late.” I replied, smiling while giving them a hug.

I looked at Alyson one kind because she just wore a t-shirt and a pair of jeans.

“Aly, aren’t you going to change your outfit?” I asked, raising one of my eyebrow.

“Well....I’m not the main character today and my mum doesn’t want me to outshine my sister so, I have to wear like this.” Alyson replied while pushing her hair behind her ears.

“Nessa, where is Matt?” I asked, putting my arm around her shoulder.

“Ehem…somebody missing me?” Matthew suddenly appeared right out from nowhere.

We girls just looked another direction because the self-possession of his. Well, to be honest there were many girls in love with him but he just love to hang with Vanessa, Alyson and I . He likes Alyson a lot but Alyson doesn’t seemed to look interested in him.

“Come on, gals! Let’s have some drink!” Alyson pulled us, ignoring Matthew.

“Sorry, Aly! I’ve got to go and find Ryan.” I replied with an apologetic looked.

“Who the heck is Ryan?” Alyson asked with a puzzled look on her face.

“Well, Ryan is her online boyfriend.” Vanessa said, giggling.

“Did you girls just kept the secret and didn’t tell me anything about this guy, Ryan? How cruel.”

Alyson pretended to be angry with us and we just laugh at her reaction. Vanessa has a date with her boyfriend Jason while I have a date with Ryan. I can’t wait to meet him.

To be continued....

No comments: