Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Home sweet home....

Aww...finally I'm at home. Really miss all my hometown friends and also my family. You know without family around it is really sad. Haha...but I'm back here to spend my christmas here although I also miss my friends who are in KL but I'll be back in KL on January so I'll be missing you all who are in KL but please don't forget me, this dumb tomboyish girl here. Haha...well guess what my house is renovated and now it is so nice....the kitchen was fully funished and so do the toilets. Now the toilets are as nice as the toilets in the hotel. Spending Christmas at home is so much fun because I get to meet my cousins, my aunts and of course my family. All of them are back.

Haha...tonite everyone might be singing karaoke in my grandma's room as my dad has fixed everything but i'm not sure yet let my parents decide. It's been a long time that we had never sing karaoke together is like more than 6 years we had never sing karaoke together during christmas. Too bad my church don't have caroling this year or else I'll be having a countdown with my hometown friends. Haha..but don't worry I guess I'll message all of you all together.....let's countdown together. Haha...

Well, i guess there is a lot to write after Christmas. So...I'll write more tomorrow. Haha...what time is it? Christmas time....haha....Merry Christmas everyone. ^-^