Monday, December 22, 2008

HSM 3 Sticker Exchange is superb. ..^-^

Guess what time I slept? I slept at 3.00am in the Sunday morning because I was having fun singing in meetoto with Venus and other online friends. It was really nice to play in meetoto I had never known that there is a place for us to sing Karaoke there. Whoo-hooh....thanks to Alesa and Venus for showing me this I can release my stress when I'm stress.

I woke up at about 7.55am to wash up and get ready to put my stuff into my babysitter's place so that I don't need to carry so many things to One Utama afterthat. At that time, I'm so excited to go for the sticker exchange and I was hoping that I would get a prize but guess what I got 2 prizes. Alesa won one but she got lucky draw so she has two prizes too. We were so lucky. I'm so happy. I don't have to spend money to buy the High School Musical 3 Original Soundtrack as I got it free.

How did I get it? I got it by answering the guess the song game and also the question game. The song that was play only two second and I answered it correctly. I'm so happy because it is totally my favourite song in High School Musical 3 which is Can I have this dance? Zac and Vanessa was so sweet as they dance through the song. They are seriously prefect for each other but I just dunno why I prefer Lucas Grabeel than Zac Efron. Haha...maybe because I like Lucas Grabeel cute and funny character in High School Musical. He is seriously talented in singing and dancing. I love his dance moves. Then the second prize that I got is answering a question which is "What is the name of the High School Musical 3's director?" Well...is Kenny Ortega. I love his directing he even directed The Cheetah Girls 2 if i'm not wrong and so do Dirty Dancing which I haven't watch Dirty Dancing before but The Cheetah Girls 2 totally yeah. Sorry, I'm a total Disney fan so don't mind me talking about Disney's stuff right.

How did Alesa get the prize? She got it by answering the guess the song game. The song that she answered was High School Musical which I also like it. It is so touching when all of them graduate. Aww...i'm so going to miss High School Musical I also wish my life will be like a High School Musical but that will not happen in real life maybe a crazy girl like me don't mind singing anytime, everywhere and anywhere. Hehe... while another one she got was a lucky draw. She is super lucky I was not as lucky as her but anyway I'm also lucky. Haha...because this is my luckiest year. I totally didn't really expected that I could get to Camp Rock: Living in The Dream camp and meet JD, UNO, Ean, Natalie, Suki and many more and now I've got to join this and get the presents that I wanted so much. I won't tell you yet because if Alesa knows it she will kill me =P because she don't want to know what is it until she open the present during Christmas day. haha...

Well, during the sticker exchange of course we had meet a lot of new friends but the closest to us is Falihin. She won a prize too. She guess the song correctly which is "The Boys are Back" . We met a cute girl name Jasmine. She is very cute and nice. She is also in love with High School Muscial. Haha...well afterthat there is a dancing challenge but only for 8 and below. There is 6 contestant and one of them was Jasmine. There is a cute little boy well don't really know his name but he said his name was Toy Bolton. So the DJ called him as Toy Bolton. He has great moves he followed exactly how Zac Efron dance through the song "Scream". He really did a great job.


Afterthat, we had a group photo of all the winners of HSM3 Sticker Exchange Party and then later everyone who join the sticker exchange party came up to get a group photo. Alesa and I got Falihin's number and we want to keep in touch and we took pictures together. Sorry I'll post the pictures later because all the pictures is with Alesa. Haha...then time passes so fast and we have to go home I went back to my babysitter's place and at about 7 pm we have our dinner I ate two plates of rice as I was very hungry but i didn't eat tong yun because I don't like to eat. Haha...but it was a really nice dinner and I love it. I'm a very big eater to be honest. ^-^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!