Thursday, September 18, 2008

Finally my presentation is over. haha...^_^

At first, I was really scared of talking in front of the class because i have to talk and explain at the same time. It is though for me as it was the first time talking in front of my friends. It is actually quite scary because I need to give as much eye-contact to my friends who were listening. I kept on telling my friends Charis, Alesa, Dora, Rachel Tee, Rachel Wong, Jemica and Rachel Dass that I'm so scared that I don't have a confidence to talk as I don't want to get low marks for my assignments or else I will be seriously in trouble. Haha...today after my presentation was over I gave a loud phew...while wiping away my sweat from my head. I managed to answer the questions that my friends' asked. I'm just so happy about that. All of them were having fun during the activities that I suggested to play and they have to act like they are two year olds. So cute....

Well...besides that we have a surprise birthday party for Mohana and Foo. Mark (Mohana's bf) came in with the chocolate banana cake from secret receipe. So sweet....
As usual we would sing a birthday song to them. They said thank you and they cut the cake and shared it out to each other. The cake was super delicious but i still prefer secret receipe's Chocolate Indulgence. that is like my favourite cake among all.

A silly poem....


Cake oh...cake....
I just love to eat sweet things,
I'm just like a kid,
Pulling my dad's sleeve and presuade him to buy it.

I'm such a kid,
Who just love eating,
That's why i'm called Alam Flora,
Which stands for ,
The eating queen,
Because of that ,
I gained a lot of weight,
I need to do more exercise now,
but sadly I had a sprained ankle now,
*sighs* What a accident prone am I.

No comments: