Friday, September 19, 2008

I can't sleep...

What's wrong with me today? I woke up 4:30am....can you imagine that? I can't sleep back already and I dunno why. Is it because of the part that I ruined my dream again? or is it because it is really hot? Come on is not a big deal Desiree. It's just a camp. Go back to sleep. Well...I hope that I won't sleep in class today. If not I really get into big trouble. I chatted with my friend Shaun from singapore yesterday. He says that not to worry about the thing and I still have the chance. I gave him the link to my song on youtube. which is this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONj9QTlBsEY and he commented it. He helped me too by telling me that not to pronounce you as chew.....haha...when i listened to my song again it was so funny. He is totally right. I sang chew and not you. I really need to work out with my vocals. Haha...I 'm really happy that my friends support me and so do my sisters back home. I just wish that my dream will come true one day.

No comments: