Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've ruined my dream....

Why am I so stupid to pick up the phone on the lift? Missing my chance of becoming a rockstar which i really wanted to. hitz.fm called me today. I just hope that they will call me back because I really want to go to a camp which is all about music. I love it when i can to get more people which shared the same dreams as I am. Well, but i'm happy that I got friends on youtube wanted to sing duet with me. Two girls. ^_^

Well, i need to cheer up myself a little bit. Haha...that's why I need to sing to myself or maybe record myself. I need practice more on my vocals and also improving my song writing. Erm...i really need to continue composing songs, since is a great time to get it. I will compose my songs during my free time. it's quite hard to compose a song when you really need to know what to write. I guess I just need to wait for the next chance that i can get. Hope there is camp rock next year so that i can just join the contest again.

Okay, don't be sad anymore. Guess what, I meet Daniel today, he is always the one calling me the singer. Haha....he is Abigail's friend. I grab his songs from his pendrive. Haha...as usual is Camp Rock's song. This is me by Demi Lovato accoustic version. Cool huh...i love Demi Lovato she is so cool.





















Demi and Joe...my favourite Camp Rock characters.

Anyways, I went to CF today. I had a lot of fun in CF. Wen Joe, Shim Rong, Dora and Jemica are there with me. Ms. Melanie gave us a message about "Why are we here in MCKL?" She asked each of us about it. I answered that I'm here to study and also get to know more friends. She said we are here because it is God's plan and not by accident. She read to us three verses from 1 Chorintians 3, 2 timothy 4: 7-8 and 2 timothy 4: 1-5. And she even gave us this touching poem.

Here it is:

The Bridge Builder

An old man, going a lone highway,
Came at the evening, cold and gray,
To chasm, vast and deep and wide,
Through which was flowing a sullen tide.
The old man crossed in the twilight dim,
The sullen stream had no fears for him;
But he turned when safe on the other side
And built a bridge to span the tide.

"Old man," said a fellow pilgrim near,
"You are wasting strength with building here;
Your journey will end with the ending day ;
You never again must pass this way;
You have crossed the chasm, deep and wide-
Why build you at the eventide?"

The builder lifted his old gray head:
"Good friend, in the path I path I have come," he said,
"The followeth after me today
A youth whose feet must pass this way.
This chasm that has been naught to me
To that fair-haired youth may pitfall be.
He, too, must cross in the twilight dim;
Good friend , i am building a bridge for him."

I try my best to help everyone that are in need. That's why I can't wait to get my moral project started because is helping out the special needs children. I really wanna get start. And I want to help my friends by buying their key chains that they are selling for the charity and for the orphanage. I just love helping people. I dunno is like a natural part of me. I thank God for that.


1 comment:

Jung Hye Kyung said...

Des,
I am sorry that we both do not share the same dream, but i will always be there for you and will always support you... I know i may not be your best friend nor the closets friend where you can share all your problems too,, But i really care for you.. We may have different likings( in everything , include musics) different dreams, different path in our life.. but i am here for you..

I know this will never happen again, but i really do hope one day, i can learn and know more about you , your life and dreams , spend every second together like our childhood days... You are the longest friend that i had ever had in my life.. ( even longer than dwayne( not sure if i spell his name correctly and also not sure if you still remembers him)..*sigh*

We are so close yet so far.. I am so sorry if i really every had hurt your feelings ( i know i had) in our childhood days and even now... I really hope one day, both of us can share secrets, even the darkest one.. and be the best best friend ever.. but i know i am dreaming now.. but if one day you do have problems that u want to shared with me, you are always welcome u know.. i will lend u my shoulder to cry on and my arms to u to give u a hug... I am really glad that i am your friend till now.. Thank you..

I wish you all the happiness in the world, you have my blessings and support... God bless.. ^^