Friday, September 19, 2008

What an unlucky day....=(

Okay, first unlucky thing that happened to me was I sprained my ankle and I need to walk 20 minutes to school which takes me 30 minutes to walk. Another unlucky thing is Mr. Moey canceled Moral studies last minute. Poor Jian Shi. He had to go all the way back which he had only stayed for fifteen minutes in class and he had to go back because of Mr. Moey last minute information of cancelling the class but actually I'm happy too lah. Dun have to go for the boring class mah. Anyway, luckily that I have group meeting with Wai Khoon and Rachel Dass today or else I will just waste my time in college doing nothing. Wai Khoon, Rachel Dass and I started giving ideas of how we want to do the story for our arts and drama. Haiz...so many assignments to be done. Afterthat, Rachel Dass, Charis, Wai Khoon and I walked out to grab something to eat as our lunch but for me is brunch because I didn't have breakfast in the morning. I ordered curry mee while Rachel Dass and Wai Khoon ordered Yong Tau Foo mee and Charis ordered Wan Tan mee. We chatted among ourselves about what is going on in college.

Then, afterthat and after class was canceled Alesa, Irene, Rachel Wong Yin Qing and I planned to go to cheras to check out the orphanage but Alesa's mom was not free to fetch all of us so we canceled the plan. Alesa went back home by the monorail and there was left Irene, Rachel Wong YQ , Ms. Jamela and I . Ms. Jamela ask us to help her to paste the booklet with the written paper. It was quited boring actually. But anyway I love helping out and it seems that it's fun to spent time with Irene and Rachel WYQ. Wish that Alesa was there with us doing the thing together and i can't wait for the sleepover in Alesa's house. Haha...Monday come faster.

At 3pm Rachel's father came to fetch her and Irene and me back home. Thank God, that her father could sent me back or else I'll suffer to walk back to my apartment. Then, at about 4 pm I went to mid-valley with my housemates, Ashley, Diane and Wendy. We went there to buy grocerries but before that we went to MPH to see books. I saw two Camp Rock books and I read the second book of it.

It is talking about a special producer named Ress Riley who was Jordan's i think he called him manager. Haha...anyway...Tess is always the one wanted the spotlight and she told Caitlyn that she and Lorraine wrote the song entitled Ambition which is Lorraine wrote the song by herself and wanted Tess to sing it. Tess wanted Ress to pick her to be the next superstar. Caitlyn wants Ress to make her the little producer while Mitchie just wanted to be with Shane which was dissapointed with her actions. She tried to explained to Shane but Shane seemed to refuse to listen until the end of the story he said he was sorry to Mitchie because he actually sang a duet with Jordan. Connie, Mitchie's mum was promoted to be the cooker under Ress which made Mitchie really happy. Tess was trying to pleased Jordan with her charm and Jordan seemed to like that. Haha...anyways. going back to my unlucky day.

Guess what I accidentally bought two camp rock CDs. this is crazy....one is malaysia edition and another one is from US. Luckily, Alesa wanted to buy from the Malaysian one if not I'm going to be so broke. Haha...

No comments: