Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Presenting the Footstool Players.....

I'm happy that I went to my sister's boyfriend's church for service on Sunday. The footstool players were very good in acting and the theme and the story is awesome. Totally awesome. I wish that i could be one of them too. Haha...the theme is entitled "Crazy Little Thing Called Love." The play has two acts. Act one is deal with love, courtship and marriage, while Act two deals with family relationships. Each act is 55 minutes long, and there will be a short intermission between acts.

The cast and characters were Colin Kirton, Ann Choo, Jonathan Tan, Sean Low, Ee Soon Wei(these I know) Linora Low, Adrene Wong( These I don't know) They are totally awesome. I love the part that Colin Kirton acted as Billy the little boy. He was so cute and kept on asking Jonathan Tan who acted as the father of Billy. Haha...it was so hillarious and I couldn't stop laughing. This little Billy is an adopted child and he kept on asking his father that do he love him? The father told Billy that he loved him. Billy seems to don't understand. He thinks that he do more good things then he would be loved. Haha....i think i better not give out too many secret out because this cannot be said out. Haha...if not then it is not great anymore. You all should go and watch it. There having it again in the Kuala Lumpur Performing Arts Centre (KLpac) Pentas 2. They are having it on 6-8, 15 Nov 2008 @ 8.30pm, 8-9, 15- 16 Nov 2008 @ 3.00pm. Tickets: RM 30 adults/ RM20 students, senior citizens and disabled. Tickets on sale from late September, Check www.klpac.com. For more information on Footstool Players, visit them online at www.footstoolplayers.com. If you don't want to pay I guess I'll have you check which church they are going next.

Anyways, I'm glad that I could see Colin K., Ann Choo and also Jonathan Tan. It's been a long time I didn't meet them. I gave Ann Choo a hug while Jon and Colin a handshake. And we talk about everything about the how we are and what are we currently doing. We just chatted and laughing at each other. Ann Choo asked why is my leg is still the same as last time. Haha....it reminds her about RBS which i got my leg sprained. A clumsy girl i guess. Haha....I miss RBS and my RBS friends too. I want to meet them. I'm waiting for the next reunion. Hey....GUYs when are we going to meet???

No comments: